Nicholas Borchers, MMS, PA-C, is a board-certified physician assistant licensed to practice medicine, as well as prescribe medication, in the state of Illinois under physician supervision. With several years of experience as a physician assistant, Nicholas joined Skin MD in February of 2017 to work alongside Dr. Kenneth Bielinski. Nicholas assists in the operating room, sees patients in clinic, and works closely with Dr. Bielinski to ensure the highest level of individualized care for their patients.
Nicholas received extensive physician assistant training from St. Francis University in Loretto, PA. Following completion of his degree, he worked as a physician assistant specializing in fracture care, laser vein ablations and sclerotherapy. During this time, Nicholas received “Top Physician Assistant in Oak Lawn, IL” by the International Association of Healthcare Professionals (IAHCP; 2014) and Employee of the Year (2015).
* M.M.S., Physician Assistant Studies, St. Francis University, Loretto, PA
* B.S., Biology, St. Xavier University, Chicago, IL
Areas of Specialty
* PA, MK Orthopedics
* PA, Midwest Orthopedics and Consultants
* American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
* Physician Assistant Orthopedic Surgery
* Illinois Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants